Our property team regularly advises on buying and selling commercial leases. Here is a summary of some of the services we provide:-
- Purchases and sales of commercial properties
- Leases and Renewals
- Licences to assign or to underlet
- Licences to alter
- Sub-letting and surrendering leases
- Purchase and sales to include business goodwill
Our lawyers will ensure that you receive expert and practical advice to enable you to achieve your commercial property objectives. We understand that it is the attention to detail which is of paramount importance for your business to maximise its potential. We also pride ourselves on transparency of costs to enable you to weigh up the important financial implications.
Landlord and Tenant
Our expert landlord and tenant lawyers are skilled at dealing with both contentious and non contentious aspects of landlord and tenant law and they remain up to date with the latest legal developments.
Whether you are letting your house or flat as an investment or as a result of working away, make sure your property is properly protected. Our lawyers can advise on, and draft leases to deal with potential problems including non-payment of rent, damage to your property or tenants refusing to leave at the end of a tenancy Should disputes arise, we have strong litigation and debt collection teams to help you.
Our solicitors offer clear legal advice and practical solutions on matters including:
- Enforcement of covenants
- Issuing proceedings for the possession of premises
- Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Landlord’s consent
- Lease negotiation
- Lease renewal
- Leasehold enfranchisements
- Removal of unauthorised occupants
- Rent reviews/rent arrears
- Schedules of dilapidations